We can now deliver our authoritative news and research on the global metal markets, combined with a comprehensive live market data capability direct to your mobile phone.
The FastMarkets mobile service is a flexible and intuitive way to receive your metal markets coverage on your mobile device. With access to live prices, charts, news, research and analysis you can easily keep up with the latest market activity when you are away from your desk.
The mobile service allows access to the key data included in your FastMarkets subscription and like the Professional service you can configure the system to your personal requirements. You can incorporate all your content, or choose to hide data that you do not access frequently. Don’t worry, it is quick and easy to reconfigure, if you subsequently want to access any hidden data.
If you are an existing subscriber you can access the site at: mobile.fastmarkets.com (no www) and login with your usual username and password.
Mobile Service Features and benefits
- Receive all your key subscription data direct to your mobile phone or tablet.
- Prices, charts, news, research and analysis configured for mobile phone display.
- Live pricing feeds cover the LME, COMEX, NYMEX, SHFE, precious metals prices and currency rates etc.
- News content is posted simultaneously to our desktop and mobile sites.
- Configurable personalised menu’s mean you can match your desktop set up on your phone
- Set automatic or manual updating for prices data and news feeds.
- View FastMarkets live webcasts from the LME floor.
free trial today.