FastMarkets is a leading global provider of non-ferrous and precious metals prices (both futures and physical) and impartial, independent breaking news and research. Established in 1999, we work across a wide spectrum of industries across the globe. If you need live metal prices then our fully customised service, supported by on-the-pulse editorial from around the world, then take a 14 day free trial of FastMarkets professional.
Fastmarkets USA is based in three North American locations, including Chicago and New York. this allows us to be at the very heart of the American metal market industry. Our editorial team brings the latest news, reports and analysis backed up with experienced business development and support staff.
FastMarkets Professional features and benefits
- Charting tool
- Current and historic data
- Flexible user configuration options so the data you want is displayed where you want it
- Browser option optimised for tablets
- Beta mobile browser available
- RSS and excel links available (XML/DDE)
Our service is backed-up by account management and IT support, no call-centres, just people who are there to help you make the most of your subscription.
- Daily webcasts from the floor of the London Metal Exchange
- Covering base, precious and minor metals
- Technical Analysis and research reports help subscribers make long-term strategic plans to underpin business success
- Large, flexible and searchable database of current and historic news and research
- Ability to set news alerts so the stories you want automatically appear as desktop alerts, SMS or email messages
- Select prices on six metals from over 60 markets
- Strong methodology and key industry contributors to ensure authoritative pricing
- All data can be used to create charts
- Historic price assessments are available
[table "0" not found /]
Many of our clients prefer this approach as it allows data to feed directly into the IT packages they already use rather than have to login to a web browser. We offer XML, CSV and RSS data feeds to subscribers to FastMarkets Professional and to non-subscribers for a one-off fee. Our data feeds can be used to deliver both market data and news
We have thousands of subscribers who benefit from our news, data and research services. With a retention rate of 90% year on year we are confident in our products and support, as are our clients:
“We view FastMarkets’ premiums assessment as reliable data and a good indicator for business” Alcoa
“We find Fastmarkets provide us with an increasingly important source of day-to-day physical market information” Xtrata Copper
Take a Free Trial of FastMarkets Professional Today.
Below is a small sample of the news that we provide our subscribers. For access to all our North American focussed news, metal prices and research and more information on how FastMarkets professional can help your business either contact Kevin Powers and his team or request a free trial today.
Sample North American News from FastMarkets ProfessionalUS GOLD OPEN - Bears maintain control at gold's helm by TJennemann - 17-05-2013
Orlando, Florida 17/05/2013 - Gold futures opened weaker yet again Friday amid another wave of excha...
US GOLD OPEN - Comex drifts at start of New York trade by TJennemann - 14-05-2013
Gold futures were modestly lower in the US on Tuesday when a stronger dollar and the lack of meaning...
US GOLD OPEN - Gold struggles amid lacklustre investor demand, low inflation expectations by TJennemann - 13-05-2013
Orlando, Florida 13/05/2013 - Gold futures started the week on the defensive while financial investo...
US GOLD OPEN - Recovery rally in full bloom by TJennemann - 26-04-2013
Orlando, Florida 26/04/2013 - Gold futures on the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange...
US GOLD OPEN - Robust physical buying lifts gold above key technical levels by TJennemann - 25-04-2013
Orlando, Florida 25/04/2013 - Gold futures have rallied sharply today, driven by robust physical dem...