In this unique web event, Fastmarkets will be joined by active steel market participants to discuss China’s re-opening of its steel scrap import market and what this could mean for the rest of the world.
Key themes to be discussed at the webinar include:
- How much scrap China is likely to import in 2021
- The immediate and long-term impact of the revival in imports on prices for steel scrap, alternative irons and billet
- The state of steel scrap supply and demand in China
- What you need to know about Chinese import scrap standards
- How China's demand for scrap may affect other key Asian markets
Experts appearing on the panel will include a representative from a key European recycler, a Chinese steelmaker and a market analyst from Fastmarkets.
The web event will take place via Zoom, starting at 4pm Beijing time/8am London time and will last for one hour.
To sign up to attend the webinar, click here.