Bringing the full Asian ferroalloys supply chain together for 19 years
Networking is at the heart of this event; known for being the annual gathering of the decision makers and deal teams from across the Asian ferroalloys markets.
Attendees of the conference have the opportunity to create new business connections, develop existing relationships and close deals all in one place.
Averaging at 370 attendees from 230 different companies based across 43 countries, this ferroalloys conference has been creating an industry hub for the asian market for the last 18 years.
In listening to our attendees, we have developed the 19th edition of the conference. This year we are bringing you more. More space, more speakers, more content and more opportunities to network.
Join us in Hong Kong to see the new format, industry leading speakers and host meetings
Topics to be discussed at the conference will include:
- Asian economic outlook and Chinese steel demand
- How are they looking: Carbon and stainless steel production and purchasing 2018?
- Graphite electrodes and the implications on steel demand
- Asian mining projects and projected capacities for supply to global and regional markets
- Electric vehicles and the drive towards specialised materials and alternative material use
- Implications of high copper price on production of ferromolybdenum
- Suspensions, consolidations and closures: What are the implications for the supply to the market?
- Environmental factors affecting policy within the region
Steel mills attendance:
To ensure the best networking experience for everyone, we are inviting steel mill ferroalloy buyers to attend free of charge*
Over 50 steel mill buyers attended last year including:
– Tata steel
– Guangxi Wuzhou Zhongjin Stainless Mill