Linking up the value chain to foster debate and global industry growth
Copper is finally having a good year. The price is well above the most optimistic predictions.
Find out what opportunities are coming along with a tightening supply from South America and a growing demand from China.
How did the past years influence the development of new copper mines and what should we expect in 2018?
The event covers the entire supply chain from miners, through smelters and refiners, to fabricators and finished product producers to end users. The trader, consultant, and technology parts of the market are also discussed.
Topics will include:
- Executives Panel: state of the industry – what challenges have been overcome and what opportunities are ahead?
- Copper Supply: mine output and scrap availability
- Copper Prices: fundamentals and forecasts
- Copper Financing: mine finance and the role of funds in the market
- Refined Copper and Consumers: market headwinds and maximising margins
- China: domestic recalibration and copper demand growth
- Freight: costs and influence on global trade flow
- Connect with senior copper industry decision-makers from around the globe
- Join the debate about the true strength of the copper market
- Create important new business contacts and investment opportunities