Fastmarkets NewGen manganese sulfate long-term forecast
Long-term clarity, forecasts, data and market intelligence for the critical manganese sulfate market
Market participants, particularly battery makers and automakers, benefit from a ten-year view. Giving you more flexibility and confidence to include manganese in the chemistry plans as supply diversity grows and ESG concerns lessen.
The Fastmarkets NewGen manganese long-term forecast leverages our heritage in providing price data and market intelligence in the manganese market. These insights are paired with expert economic modelling and data to provide market participants and investors with unmatched clarity on how the manganese market will evolve in the next ten years.
The 10-year manganese sulfate long-term forecast includes:
- Price forecast for manganese sulfate 32% Mn min, battery grade, exw mainland China
- Demand forecasts from the EV and ESS markets and from different car types and battery chemistries, including scenario analysis for future vehicle chemistries and developments (for example, LMFP/ LMO/high-Mn/Mn replacing cobalt)
- Key ESG and supply chain qualification criteria
- Supply forecasts, including an in-depth review of future supply from existing and new production and projects with geographical analysis, including China, Europe, Japan, Australia, Africa, the Americas and the rest of the world
- Analysis of manganese ore and electrolytic manganese metal supply and the scope of the ore supply base versus the manganese sulfate market
- The developments of manganese recycling and its impact on the supply chain
- Access to expert analysts
Read some of the latest market coverage from our team of price reporters, researchers and editorial team from across the globe
The supply of battery-grade manganese sulfate will switch from oversupply to deficit by 2028 despite new capacity coming online, especially outside of China, according to Fastmarkets’ most recent forecast ahead of the European Battery Raw Materials Conference in Amsterdam on September 18-20
Developments in prevalent battery chemistries and geopolitical moves to onshore key battery raw materials (BRM) supply will likely require significant changes to the manganese sulfate supply chain, Fastmarkets understands
Much of the focus in the manganese sulfate market is now on the development of a supply chain outside of China, Fastmarkets understands
Gain a competitive edge in the emerging battery recycling market
Providing greater transparency into the cost of key Li-ion cell components
Fastmarkets’ energy events give you a front-row seat to one of the most dynamic and critical markets in today’s economy as we make the strategic transition to a low-carbon economy.
We recognize the importance of being clear about our price assessment and index process. Our independently audited pricing process aligns with core IOSCO principles. Find out how our price reporters and analysts assess and forecast prices in agriculture, forest products and metals
Whether you would like to speak to one of our experts or request a demo of our products, we’re here for you.
Navigate uncertainty and make business decisions with confidence using our price data, forecasts and critical intelligence.
Metal Bulletin • American Metal Market • Scrap Price Bulletin • Industrial Minerals • RISI • FOEX • The Jacobsen • Agricensus • Random Lengths • FastMarkets and more