The webinar will also explain the recent changes to some of our minor metals specifications.
Register here to join the webinar.
Tuesday January 15, 2019
9:30am, London time
Join our pricing team while they discuss:
• Recent market trends in minor metals, and the factors expected to drive price moves in 2019
• How environmental inspections will affect the minor metals markets this year
• Whether China’s smuggling crackdown will continue to dictate the dynamics of the antimony market
• The effects of global uncertainty on trading - trade war, macroeconomics and upcoming political events
• How we price the minor metals markets.
The discussion on recent changes to specifications will look at:
• The increase in the minimum tonnages for indium, gallium and germanium price assessments
• Pricing governance, compliance and technology
• The next steps for minor metals pricing.
Ewa Manthey, minors, ores and alloys correspondent, Europe
Cristina Belda, minor metals pricing reporter, Europe
Jethro Wookey, special correspondent
The interactive web seminar will include an opportunity to submit questions or comments to the speakers anonymously. If you have any questions about Fastmarkets’ minor metals pricing, you can send them in advance to Ewa Manthey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend, register now and you will be able to listen to a recording of the web seminar after it finishes.
Fastmarkets will host a free web seminar on Tuesday January 15 at 9:30am, London time, to discuss recent and coming trends and how we price the minor metals markets.