This capability is important at any moment. It is particularly crucial in the Covid-19 and post-Covid-19 environments when market volatility, supply chain uncertainty, and relentless headlines challenge business leaders to make sound but consequential decisions. The Fastmarkets platform gives clients a clear and focused view of the markets and the dynamics affecting price, enabling them to better anticipate risks and apply insights to win in turbulent markets.
The Fastmarkets platform is a highly intuitive, customizable and powerful platform designed to give customers a strategic advantage in a dynamic market. It consists of:
- Live access to all our price indices – providing invaluable insight into today's turbulent market
- An interactive and visual environment that enables customers to apply logic and build views optimized to how they work
- Customizable alerts so that customers can keep pace with market dynamics
- The ability to see individual or multiple commodities to understand the broader patterns in the market
- Unmatched price integrity through a digital end-to-end proprietary and auditable price database and reporting system that controls, secures and enforces a robust price methodology and enables IOSCO standards
- State-of-the-art technology that delivers an industry leading experience.
The Fastmarkets platform is made possible by more than 160 price reporters located in every major market hub around the world. Our code of conduct and objectivity, along with our transparent methodologies, give our clients the confidence to trust and rely upon our information to make some of their hardest decisions and drive their companies' success.
The Fastmarkets platform includes dedicated tools for accessing and using prices and news via a desktop, browser, Excel, iPhone and Android apps, and APIs so customers can monitor the markets wherever they are. The initial launch will cover the metals and mining markets before expanding to the forest products and agriculture markets.
For more information about the Fastmarkets platform, please click here.
For press inquiries, please contact:
Corporate Communications Manager
Fastmarkets is a leading price reporting, analytics and events organization for the global commodity markets, including metals, mining, agriculture, and forest products. Fastmarkets' core activity in pricing drives transactions in commodities markets around the world and is complemented by news, industry data, analysis, conferences and insight services. Fastmarkets includes brands such as Fastmarkets MB, Fastmarkets AMM (previously known as Metal Bulletin and American Metal Market respectively), Fastmarkets RISI and Fastmarkets FOEX. Its team of over 400 people are located in 17 global offices including London, Boston, New York, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Brussels and São Paulo. Fastmarkets is part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (LSE:ERM), a listed company on the London Stock Exchange. Euromoney is a leading international business-to-business information group focused primarily on the global commodities, banking and asset management markets.