The case list below includes only updates. For other continuing cases this year, see the updates for September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February and January this year.
1. Mexico: slab from Brazil, Russia
2. EU: stainless hot-rolled flat steel from Indonesia, China and Taiwan
3. Canada: heavy plate from Germany, Taiwan and Turkey
4. EU: wire rod from China
5. US: forged steel fittings from India and South Korea
6. US: pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand (PC strand) from Brazil, India, Japan, South Korea, Mexico and Thailand
7. EU: steel wind towers from China
8. EU: flat-rolled grain-oriented electrical steel (GOES) from China, Japan, South Korea, Russia and the United States
9. EU: finished steel products from the UK
As competition in the global steel markets remains fierce, Fastmarkets provides an update on the new, progressing and closed trade cases from around the world in October 2020.