Chinese Corrugators: A Comprehensive View
This study will help you to identify and compare the key characteristics, better understand the cost drivers and the demand and supply dynamics impacting the Greater China’s containerboard market
The Greater China region, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, is the world’s largest producer and consumer of containerboard. In this study, we analyze the region’s corrugating plants and provide cost benchmarking estimates for the main regions.
What you’ll find inside:
- An economic outlook for the Asian containerboard market to help understand the demand and supply of containerboard, prices and upcoming capacity changes
- The geographic distribution of Greater China’s corrugating plants and containerboard capacity in nine separately analyzed regions
- The main corrugating and containerboard industry participants by production capacity in each region
- The level of integration for the main corrugating and containerboard industry participants by production capacity in Greater China
- A full list of identified corrugating plants by region and parent company and much more
Request more information
What’s happening in the forest products market today?
Get the latest market insights from our team of forest products experts
As the US loses its export market share to other producing regions, we see softwood lumber imports soar
Fastmarkets’ Derek Mahlburg analyzes the inflationary effect of low operating rates on paper and board mills
Fastmarkets FOEX decides to launch new PIX Containerboard price indices in the Gulf area – Final Decision
(PIX Pulp & Paper Indices) - Following a consultation period, Fastmarkets has made a decision on its proposal to launch PIX containerboard price indices, covering the main grades testliner and fluting, in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries on June 6.
Mexican containerboard demand loses track again in May with imported paper keeping up price pressures
Weak containerboard demand continues to impact the Mexican market
Industry leaders said low demand, high inflation and changing consumer spending are to blame as profit margins reach lowest point since 1Q 2012
Fastmarkets FOEX invited feedback from the industry in an open consultation process between April 26 and May 24, 2023, on the pricing methodology for its PIX Packaging Europe price indices. The consultation was done as part of our annual methodology review process.
Fastmarkets RISI is inviting feedback from the industry on the pricing methodologies for Global Pulp, as part of its announced annual methodology review process.
How could the FBB capacity expansions impact the European market?
There are some signs that US housing starts are due to recover but many challenges still lie ahead
The Random Lengths Board Composite Price has trended lower for 52 consecutive weeks, which subverts expectations