Middle East & North Africa Paper Packaging Outlook
Demand for paper packaging is growing in the Middle East and North Africa, and so is production capacity. Strategize for these key emerging markets with this first-ever study of 19 nations’ production, demand, economic conditions, and more.
In the Middle East and North Africa, paper packaging demand and capacity are growing significantly faster than global averages. IP, Mondi, Tetra Pak, and other global industry leaders are stepping up investments, and government trade policies are supporting in-region production of key grades. Strategize for these key emerging markets with the first-ever Middle East & North Africa Paper Packaging Outlook.
Forecasts through 2023, covering:
- Imports /exports
- Macroeconomic outlook
Essential competitive data and analysis 2008-2018
- Apparent consumption by grade/subgrade/region
- Supply and trade conditions
- Market shares and industry concentration
- Macroeconomic overview
Cost benchmarking data for major MENA producers
- Cash costs for product delivered to Dubai, UAE and Port Said, Egypt
- Detailed technical information for all mills in MENA region
- Mill cost data broken down by:
Special focus on Saudi Arabia
- A more granular look at an essential Middle Eastern packaging market, including additional data and analysis of macroeconomics, demand, import/export trends, and paper packaging supply/production/capacity details.
Get the latest market insights from our team of forest products experts