Global Timberland Ownership and Investment Database
The industry’s most complete data source for timberland ownership, investment, and sales to help you understand the global timberland investment market.
The Global Timberland Ownership and Investment Database is a 3-part reference guide for timberland ownership, investment, and sales:
Global Forest Ownership Database
- Information about the ownership of more than 540 million acres (218 million hectares) of timberland assets worldwide.
- Details of forest ownership by state/province (in North America) and by softwood and hardwood plantations (in Latin America, Oceania, Africa and Asia)
- Searchable database of some forest ownership in more than 80 countries
Global Forest Ownership Review
- Global overview of ownership of the Top 15 Global TIMOs
- Largest forest owners by region, and trends in acquisitions and sales of forest by TIMOs and REITs in North America
- Brief profiles of more than 500 timberland owners in North America, Europe, Latin America, Oceania, Asia and Africa
International Timberland Transaction Database
- Details about more than 350 timberland transactions outside of North America
(to complement Fastmarkets Forest Products’ North American Timberland Transactions Database)
How Can the Global Timberland Ownership and Investment Database Help You?
- Gain a competitive understanding of who is investing where.
- Incorporate forest ownership patterns in each country into your analysis and strategy
- Compare potential investments across countries and regions
- Keep track of notable transactions and potential shifts in the market
Get the latest market insights from our team of forest products experts