PRICING NOTICE: CIS steel prices to be rolled over on April 29 due to extended public holiday
Fastmarkets’ CIS steel prices on Monday April 29 will be rolled over because of the Orthodox Easter holiday on April 29-30 and the Labor Day holiday on May 1.
In accordance with the Fastmarkets holiday pricing schedule, the following CIS prices will be rolled over:
- CIS export hot-rolled coil $ per tonne fob Black Sea
- CIS export cold-rolled coil $ per tonne fob Black Sea
- CIS export heavy plate (10-15mm) $ per tonne fob Black Sea
- CIS export rebar $ per tonne fob Black Sea
- CIS export slab $ per tonne fob Black Sea
- CIS export wire rod (mesh quality) $ per tonne fob Black Sea
To provide feedback on these prices or if you would like to provide price information by becoming a data submitter to these prices, please contact Ross Yeo by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the subject heading FAO: Ross Yeo, re: [CIS price in question].
Click the image below to view the holiday pricing schedule for 2019-2020.
To see all Fastmarkets’ pricing methodology and specification documents go to https://www.metalbulletin.com/prices/pricing-methodology.html.