Iron ore prices
Track iron ore prices today with market-reflective price data and iron ore price charts
Ensure your contract negotiations are fair and reliable with access to our suite of iron ore prices, including industry benchmarks for high-grade 65% Fe index, 66% Fe Concentrate index and our recently launched 67.5% Fe pellet feed. Our impartial iron ore price methodologies are designed to provide a fair and robust representation of the physical iron ore spot market price for a transparent pricing mechanism.
With access to Fastmarkets’ iron ore price charts, you can:
- Gain a more accurate reflection of iron ore prices to improve the outcome of your contract negotiations
- Reduce your exposure to risk with our expert analysis of the main forces behind price and market volatility
- Predict market movements and recognize factors impacting supply-demand.
Talk to us about iron ore price data today.
Decarbonization continues to shift raw materials strategies and supply and demand dynamics in favor of more sustainable materials. Metal markets have become almost impossible to read and market participants need to navigate this ever-changing landscape.
By using a price reporting agency (PRA), you can:
- Ensure that you have the prices you can use that reflect supply and demand conditions
- Provide a reference for transactions in exchange-based contracts and trades
- Give confidence to contract counterparties that the prices used are impartial
- Improve efficiency when renegotiating contracts
- Deliver instant and accessible data through an automated platform
- Ensure trusted, critical short- and mid-term forecasts in a new generation of energy markets
With an over 90% accuracy rating, our forecasting helps you understand what direction global iron ore prices are heading
Grow and protect your profits and insulate your business from volatility with the Fastmarkets risk management team
Market-reflective iron ore prices, forecasts and insights: Discover how the Fastmarkets platform can help you make better high-stake decisions for your business
Metal Bulletin • American Metal Market • Scrap Price Bulletin • Industrial Minerals • RISI • FOEX • The Jacobsen • Agricensus • Random Lengths • FastMarkets and more