Metal Market Magazine
Free metals and mining news and insights
The July-August 2022 issue is now available to read online packed with in-depth features, articles, market analysis and high-profile interviews
Congratulations to our 12th annual Fastmarkets Global Awards for Steel Excellence winners who reflect the global nature and essence of innovation, drive and determination within the steel industry.
“Despite the unprecedented challenges presented by the global pandemic, these companies demonstrated over the past year that they are as strong and resilient as steel itself,” according to Alex Harrison, Fastmarkets editorial and pricing director, metals and mining. “Their dedication to their customers is truly impressive in overcoming obstacles and providing outstanding products and services.”
- Advocate of the Year: Lourenco Goncalves, CEO, Cleveland-Cliffs
- Automotive Supplier of the Year: Nucor Corporation
- Best Innovation - Process: ArcelorMittal
- Best Innovation - Product: Big River Steel
- Best Mergers & Acquisitions: Target Metal Blanking
- Best Operational Improvements: Majestic Steel USA
- Environmental Responsibility/Stewardship: SSAB
- Exchange Company of the Year: SGX
- Ferrous Futures Trading Company of the Year: Flack Global Metals
- Financial Services Provider of the Year: Bank of America
- Legal Services Provider of the Year: Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Logistics/Transportation Provider of the Year: Ryder System, Inc.
- Raw Materials/Consumables Provider of the Year: CRONIMET Envirotec GmbH
- Production/Processors/Fabricators: Ferragon Corporation
- Scrap Company - Large - North America: Ferrous Processing and Trading
- Scrap Company - Small to Midsize - North America: Southern Recycling, LLC
- Scrap Company - EMEA: RKG INTERNATIONAL FZC
- Scrap Equipment Company of the Year: WENDT CORPORATION
- Service Center - Large: Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
- Service Center - Small to Midsize: Jemison Metals
- Steel Producer - North America: Steel Dynamics, Inc
- Technology/IT Provider of the Year: AVEVA
- Tube & Pipe Manufacturer of the Year: Webco Industries
- Workforce Diversity Champion: SSAB
Whether you’re interested in learning how to become a customer from our sales teams or looking to get in touch with one of our reporters, we’re here for you.
Head over to our insights page to browse through the latest news and analysis from our experts in your markets.