STEEL CONSUMER (END USER) PASS
Are you responsible for sourcing scrap or steel for your company? Then you could be eligible for our free steel consumer pass.*
*Passes are provided at the discretion of Fastmarkets. We reserve the right to refuse passes where we decide the applicant does not fit the following description.
Two free passes are available per company* and are on a first-come-first-served basis.
The following applies to ALL applicants:
- Applicant must be within the raw materials sourcing/procurement/purchasing department OR must be the individual primarily responsible for these functions.
- Applicant CANNOT also be responsible for the sale/trade of raw materials; this overrules the previous requirement.
Steel Consumer ‘end user’ is being identified as a company that has a primary business of producing/manufacturing products in the follow categories and does not produce or sell steel or scrap in any capacity:
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Construction Companies (that buy steel)
- Appliance Manufacturers
- Manufacturing and Machinery Companies (that buy steel for their products)
- Aerospace and Aviation
- Energy Sector/ Oil and Gas Industry (offshore rigs and marine environment use of steel)
- Shipbuilding Industry
- Consumer Goods (white goods, etc)
- Railway and Transportation