Outlook for the Global Dissolving Pulp Market 2021
The global dissolving pulp market has rebounded from the devastating effects of Covid-19 and the global textile market is poised for a robust recovery in 2021. But possible risks are looming.
Our latest outlook gives you the insights and data to build effective strategies to navigate that risk. It provides you with in-depth research into the market trends, drivers, and forecasts out to 2030.
Explore the key questions facing the market:
- How long can the market absorb higher prices?
- How quickly will growth from manmade cellulosic fibers return?
- How will the new wave of capacity expansion in South America impact the market?
- How will profitability, operating rates, and other key metrics evolve through 2030?
Our study Outlook for the Global Dissolving Pulp Market 2021 provides you with:
- Historical data and forecasts through 2030
- Information and insight into demand, trade, capacity, and production
- A complete mill database including capacities, production costs, and profitability, including new investment projects
- Capacity expansion scenarios for recycled cellulose and the long-term implications for dissolving pulp
- Overview of the competitive landscape, including parent company affiliations and “tied” tonnage
- Analysis of the main end-use market, including manmade cellulosic fibers and hi-alpha derivatives
The Outlook shows you how global trends will affect producers and buyers over the next decade. With information on mill capacities, disrupting technologies, and constraints, no other source provides more detail on the interplay of market conditions.
Get the latest market insights from our team of forest products experts