Battery raw materials global outlook webinar November 2023
Watch the recording of our webinar and learn more about the outlook and forecast for key battery materials
First shown on November 7, 2023, this webinar examines the key segments of the battery materials market, diving into each of the main battery raw materials: lithium, cobalt, nickel, manganese and graphite. Our experts addressed the growth of the battery market, including supply and demand dynamics, lithium-ion cell costs and the future of battery recycling and black mass.
What you can expect from the webinar:
- Demand forecasts for electric vehicle batteries and energy storage systems
- An understanding of demand drivers
- Outlooks and forecasts for key battery raw materials
- Insight into the cost breakdown of lithium-ion cells and forecasts by chemistry
- An overview of the battery recycling and black mass market
We will answer key questions about:
- Price volatility and increased use of risk management tools
- Forecast regional imbalance in lithium hydroxide and carbonate production
- Indonesia’s future nickel strategy
- Regulation forcing battery raw material supply chain regionalisation
- The need for higher raw material prices to incentivise investment outside China
- How lithium-ion pack costs will evolve over the next decade
- Recycling market growth and black mass trade and pricing
Access critical short- and long-term forecasts in a new generation of energy markets
Metal Bulletin • American Metal Market • Scrap Price Bulletin • Industrial Minerals • RISI • FOEX • The Jacobsen • Agricensus • Random Lengths • FastMarkets and more
Whether you would like to speak to one of our experts or request a demo of our products, we’re here for you.
Navigate uncertainty and make business decisions with confidence using our price data, forecasts and critical intelligence.