The clearest view of the key price and cost changes affecting your prices.
- Understand your key packaging cost drivers and how they evolve.
- Create custom indices for your specific packaging types.
- Drill down to the regions or mills from which you source or sell.
- Choose from a library of standard end-use models to use or modify.
Index builder will show you how your box price should have evolved relative to changes in the cost to produce it. The cost index is based on the cost to produce the materials. This includes cost drivers such as fiber, energy, labor, and chemicals
1. Select region or company/mill where the item is produced.
2. Select key materials used (i.e. linerboard, sack paper, liquid 3. packaging board, etc.).
3. Estimate % materials cost.
4. Choose a start-date.
Leverage RISI’s library of pre-loaded models configured by expert consultants. Use the model as-is or modify it to your own conditions.
Fastmarket’s calculation methodology is fixed and transparent. Index Builder generates retroactive Price Indices and Cost Indices based on Fastmarket’s proprietary price assessments and cost benchmarking database.