Forest products news
Real-time and in-depth market news, covering the entire forest value chain
Context is key in the complex, interconnected forest products market. Handle high-stakes trading decisions with confidence when you have access to real-time market news and in-depth analysis of the factors moving your market.
Our team of market reporters helps you understand the latest news through the lens of their deep market expertise, covering more than 80 sub-grades in the pulp, paper, packaging, wood products, nonwovens and bioenergy markets. Their mission is to keep you in the know on the latest developments that could affect your business, including price announcements, capacity changes, M&A activities and more.
Buyers and sellers of forest products rely on our news service to:
- Minimize exposure to market volatility
- Mitigate risks and anticipate threats to budget earlier whilst protecting supply chain continuity
- Keep a close eye on your competitors’ strategic moves
- Negotiate more confidently
- Become the trusted source of market knowledge in your business
Subscribers get access to news and market analysis from the teams who brought you these newsletters:
PPI Latin America
PPI Pulp and Paper News Service
Timberland Markets Service
Timber and Wood Biomass News Service
North American Woodfiber and Biomass Markets
Find out for yourself why we are the most trusted source of news and prices in the industry.
What’s in the newsletter?
- Fastmarkets’ benchmarked prices for pulp, paper, packaging and recovered paper grades
- Latest industry news covering mill projects, downtime and closures, M&As and more
- Market reviews analyzing supply, demand, capacity changes and price trends
Fastmarkets forest products give market participants and investors the transparency and clarity to make critical and strategic business decisions.
Fastmarkets brings together some of the biggest names in forest products, building on decades of expertise from RISI and Random Lengths. Our trusted forest products price data, news, forecasts and mill intelligence cover more than 3,500 grades around the globe. Find out how we can help you stay ahead of industry trends and plan for the future.
Whether you’re interested in learning how to become a customer from our sales teams or looking to get in touch with one of our reporters, we’re here for you.
Navigate uncertainty and make business decisions with confidence using our price data, forecasts and critical intelligence.