Latin American Paper Products Monitor
Short-term forecasts and market coverage for the Latin American paper and packaging markets
Empower your business to weather economic uncertainties effectively with the macroeconomic analysis within the report. Whether you are a producer, buyer, service provider, recycler or corrugator, our insights guide you through volatile times, turning challenges into opportunities.
The report’s comprehensive coverage extends across the entire Latin American region, beyond Brazil and Mexico.
With a subscription to the report, subscribers can make informed decisions based on a broader economic context. Stay ahead of the competition by making data-driven decisions, backed by our trusted analysts and robust methodology.
What’s inside the monthly report?
- Exclusive access to expert analysis and insights on the forest products market in Latin America
- 12+ price forecasts for the next two years, across key commodities
- Trade, industry and demand drivers analysis for containerboard, industrial packaging, tissue and graphic papers
- Market commentary and macroeconomic analysis, providing a comprehensive view of the present and short-term future
- The 12+ price forecasts, accompanied by trade and demand drivers analysis, allow you to unravel the complexities of the forest products market
- Recyclers and corrugators can gain a deeper understanding of market dynamics, mitigating risks and capitalizing on emerging opportunities in Latin America
- Elevate your decision-making process with detailed analysis and trade-driven insights for paper, packaging, tissue and more
- Actionable intelligence for Latin American buyers of paper products. Make strategic sourcing decisions and optimize your supply chain to meet consumer demands and drive business growth
Why choose Fastmarkets?
- Unmatched market knowledge: With a combined legacy that spans decades, Fastmarkets boasts an unmatched repository of forest products intelligence
- Integrated expertise: Fastmarkets ensures you have a single, authoritative source to turn to for your market intelligence needs. No more navigating the complexities of multiple providers and fragmented information.
- Strong legacy: The report is built on Fastmarkets’ long legacy in pricing and forecasting for global and regional pulp, paper and packaging markets.
- IOSCO-approved methodology: Make data-driven decisions with confidence, backed by our trusted analysts methodology
Register your interest and receive a sample of the Latin American Paper Products Monitor today
Brazilian printing and writing paper demand has been suffering with the rise of the shift-to-digital trend, along with the retail crisis and increased competition. Fastmarkets economist, Rafael Barisauskas, explains the upside and downside risks ahead for this market
The merger will set new paper packaging market leaders in the region, said Fastmarkets’ analyst
Fastmarkets forest products give market participants and investors the transparency and clarity to make critical and strategic business decisions.
Market-reflective price data covering more than 2,800 commodities and 80 sub-grades with Fastmarkets forest products prices
Asset analysis and 5 – and 15-year economic outlooks
Near-term economic outlooks for the pulp, paper and wood products markets
Keep up to date with the latest pulp, paper, and wood products news, and be in the know about critical market shifts
Formerly RISI events, these are the places to discuss, debate, and learn about the latest trends and challenges in pulp, paper, packaging and more
Speak to our team