Forest products prices
Market-reflective price data covering more than 2,800 commodities and 80 sub-grades
Mitigate price risk when you subscribe to the most relied-on price assessments in the pulp, paper, packaging, timber, wood products, nonwovens and bioenergy markets, covering North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Fastmarkets’ IOSCO-compliant price data represents all major markets, and incorporates input from buyers and sellers. We have more benchmark prices than any other price reporting agency in this market, and our prices are listed on exchanges such as Norexeco, SHFE and SGX.
Buyers and sellers of forest products use our price data to:
- Minimize exposure to price volatility
- Mitigate risks and anticipate threats to budget earlier whilst protecting supply chain continuity
- Avoid costly errors when calculating contractual price adjustments
- Negotiate more confidently and secure more favourable pricing terms
- Achieve competitive advantage by aligning with benchmark price indices
Talk to us about forest products price data or schedule a demo today.
Get in touch with our team
Select your market to learn more about how we can help you meet your business goals with trusted price data, news, analysis and more
Fastmarkets forest products give market participants and investors the transparency and clarity to make critical and strategic business decisions.
Whether you’re interested in learning how to become a customer from our sales teams or looking to get in touch with one of our reporters, we’re here for you.
Navigate uncertainty and make business decisions with confidence using our price data, forecasts and critical intelligence.