News, price and analysis of the innovative world of synthetic and natural graphite
Exponential growth from the electric vehicle sector has propelled the industry’s graphite requirements and created challenges for in the graphic market. Various widely-used lithium-ion batteries – from LFP to NCM cathodes – use graphite anodes. When it comes to ESG considerations in the graphite industry, we are seeing awareness and incorporation of stricter policies developing, particularly in China.
Our reporters and researchers cover the advantages and disadvantages of synthetic versus natural graphite, and provide price data, outlooks and insights into the supply-demand balance.
Subscribing to our graphite insights will give you access to:
- Price data that shows the market-reflective value of each material
- Short-term forecasts to help navigate the volatile market and negotiate spot and contract pricing
- Long-term forecasts for graphite that give supply/demand balances and price forecasts to 2032
- Battery Cost Index to gain in-depth insights into the cost of lithium-ion cell components
- Risk management tool to help secure rates and reduce exposure to price volatility
- Battery Recycling Outlook to provide forecasts to 2030 to leverage the increasing recycled supply
The next ten years will see different cathode chemistries pull on graphite supplies and place a premium on understanding where and when graphite supply will come online. Get the latest graphite news and analysis from our team of expert price reporters.
Our price data, forecasts and market intelligence will help give you a strategic edge and greater transparency on what’s ahead for the graphite market.
Whether you’re interested in learning how to become a customer from our sales teams or looking to get in touch with one of our reporters, we’re here for you.
Navigate uncertainty and make business decisions with confidence using our price data, forecasts and critical intelligence.
Metal Bulletin • American Metal Market • Scrap Price Bulletin • Industrial Minerals • RISI • FOEX • The Jacobsen • Agricensus • Random Lengths • FastMarkets and more